[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.6.6″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]
Not satisfied with your purchase? PowerMax takes pride in our reputation for excellent customer service. Our goal is to make returns as easy as possible for you.
- Upon receipt of your item(s) you have up to 10 business days to request a return on New & Used products
- If your item is dead on arrival, contact PowerMax within 5 business days for a request for return and we will provide a full refund. PowerMax will provide a return label at no additional cost. This includes Configure to Order items.
- Review the list of non-returnable items below
- All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless item(s) are dead on arrival
New Apple and Non-Apple Returns
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied on all unsealed products
- PowerMax is an Apple Authorized Service Provider. All new Apple products come with 90 days of tech support and 1 year product warranty. AppleCare+ extends the tech support and warranty to 3 years.
Used Apple Returns
- After 10 business days of receipt, if you are unsatisfied with your used/open box products for any reason, PowerMax will allow for one exchange or upgrade within 30 days. A $50 restocking fee will be applied
PowerMax Used Product Warranty
- All Used PowerMax computers come with a 120-day warranty that can be extended to 6 months or 1 year
- Warranty covers tech support and hardware failures not caused by accidental damage – i.e. liquid or drop damage
- Our techs will be available to troubleshoot software issues by phone or email
- For warranty work on hardware, we split the difference on shipping, you pay to ship to us, we pay to return to you
- Configured-to-order (CTO) computers
- Consumables; ie printer cartridges, batteries and CD/DVDs
Request for Return
To request a return, please send us an email to email@example.com with your name, phone number, order number and the reason for the return.
- For full credit, orders must be cancelled before it ships!
- If your order has already shipped before a cancellation has been requested, PowerMax will deduct the cost of return shipping charges from the return credit.
*Return shipments must utilize trackable shipping methods (UPS ground, FedEx ground, USPS Priority). Please include tracking number.