Returns & Exchanges | Return instructions
30-day Returns Policy
We take pride in our reputation for excellent customer service. Our goal is to make the process as seamless as possible. If you are unhappy with your purchase, let us know as soon as possible within 30-days of the purchase date. Subject to the terms and conditions below.
Conditions of Eligibility
PowerMax reserves the right to refuse a return and/or charge up to a 15% restock fee when conditions are not met. Please contact your PowerMax Sales Representative before you return a product. We want to be able to track the return and answer any questions you may have.
- Returned items must be in complete, undamaged and unmarked condition, and must include all packaging materials, documentation and registration, manuals and accessories.
- When returning your product, please do not write your Return Material Authorization (RMA) number on the manufacturer's packaging. It only needs to be on the label.
- If you're using your own shipping label, insure what you are sending back. If you're using ours, it's already pre-insured.
- In most cases shipping fees are nonrefundable, but call our experts at 800-844-3599 to discuss your options.
- Computers ordered through Apple’s Configure to Order (CTO) process.
- Opened memory or software, including electronic software downloads.
- Consumables, such as ink toners, CD/DVDs.
New Apple computer returns
If you are not satisfied with your computer purchase, contact your PowerMax sales representative within 10 business days of order delivery. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. Apple products must be returned to our warehouse no later than10 business days after the RMA is issued. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. A 15% open box fee will be assessed on any opened hardware or accessory.
Used Mac returns
Contact your PowerMax sales representative within 72-hours if the computer inoperable or is dead on arrival (DOA). We will send a pre-paid shipping label and replace it at our expense (some conditions apply). If the unit is found to be inoperable for reasons other than hardware, software installs, etc., return freight may be charged to the customer.
We also offer a technology guarantee. If at any time during the 60 days after purchase of a pre-owned Mac you would like to send it back for any reason, we’ll credit your house account the current sale price of the item - less a $50 deductible - to spend on anything we carry at PowerMax. Limit one exchange per customer. Shipping s the responsibility of the customer.
Used Macs come with a 120-Day warranty. For warranty return you ship to us and after service, we pay to ship to you via UPS. This service is only valid within the contiguous 48 states. The customer must pay to ship both ways when outside this area.
A 6-month or 1-year extended warranty is also available for used Macs.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your return, we will your house account will be credited the cost of the item minus any applicable fees. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. Please note, we can only refund the original purchase price.
Questions? Call PowerMax for help from one of our friendly salespeople at 800-844-3599, or send us an email.