- Plug and play, no drivers needed. No batteries or charging either, just plug it in to your device and go!
- 2 octave range by default, but with the touch of a button, you can get 3×3 more either up or down. More range than a piano!
- 100% MIDI, making it compatible with a broad range of audio applications.
- The keys are full size and velocity sensitive. Play as loudly or as softly as you want with the amount of pressure you apply.
- Made of brushed aluminum to match the fit and finish of apple products, and give durability. Exceptionally lightweight too.
Things to know:
- To play with iOS devices you will need a Lightning to USB or 30-Pin to USB adaptor.
- Has periodic software updates to be downloaded.
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android. Pro standard.
- Weighs only 1.3 pounds and is ultra portable; so you can have it at the ready when inspiration strikes
- Just over 1/2″ high (16mm). Weighs 1.3lb (600g), Lighter than an iPad.
- No battery needed. The Xkey is powered and upgradable via a single USB cable (provided).
- 25 full size keys. Shut your eyes and you’ll think you’re playing a regular piano.
Easy to play with
- The Xkey is simple yet powerful for advanced users.
- Use Xkey with your favorite music apps on your favorite devices. Works out of the box.
- Your pressure on the keys controls the effect individually. Professional studio standard feature.
- Download the free Xkey Plus application. Configure your keyboard how you like it.
- Play loud with one hand, soft with the other. There’s 128 levels of sensitivity.
- Benefit from upcoming new features. Upgrade your Xkey online!
- Octave Change, Pitch Bend, Modulation, and Sustain function buttons.
- Made for travelers and mobile users. Fit in any bag & case!
- Robust, high quality construction. Looks great. Same finish as a MacBook.