Robosapien X is the first affordable humanoid robot. 14" tall and designed by a NASA scientist, he's fast moving, full function and comes to life at the touch of the infra-red dongle. Robosapien X has Fluid motions and gestures: fast dynamic 2-speed walking and turning; full-function arms with two types of grippers. Fully programmable by remote control: Up to 84 program steps with 4 program modes for advanced operations; programmable "reflexes" to sound and touch stimuli.
The introduction of WowWee's Robosapien robot in 2004 revolutionized the way we interact with entertainment robotic companions.
One of the most popular entertainment robots in the world, with global sales of more than 6 million units, the Robosapien robot was the first commercially available biomorphic robot - a fusion of technology and personality. The Robosapien humanoid product line evolved to include 2005's Robosapien V2 robot, which added functionality like speech capability, and 2006's RS Media robot, which featured a complete multimedia experience that allowed users to create and edit functions. In 2008 and 2009, the next generation of personality-packed companions the RS Tri-Bot, Joebot, and Roborover robots was released and provided endless entertainment with different play modes.
With a focus on the development of breakthrough consumer technologies, WowWee continues to forge new categories in personal robotics and entertainment with its imaginative, innovative, award-winning gadgets and toys. Consumers can see items from several distinct product lines -- WowWee Robotics, Paper Jamz, Light Strike, Lite Sprites, WowWee Alive, WowWee FlyTech, WowWee Technologies - that include innovations that walk, talk, jam, fire, color, purr, fly, and project.
The WowWee group of companies maintains operations in Hong Kong, Carlsbad (California), Montreal (Canada), New York (New York), and Wauthier-Braine (Belgium).
- Fast, full function arms with two types of grippers.
- Real multi-speed, fast, dynamic walking, running, and turning.
- 6 different kung fu moves.
- Walks, runs and turns.
- Full-function arms with 2 types of grippers.
- 67 pre-programmed functions: pick-up, throw, kick, dance, kung-fu, fart, belch, rap and more; 3 demonstration modes.
- Robosapien is programmable to "react" to touch, pick up, kicks or sound.
- Fluent international "caveman" speech.
- Auto power-off, Extended battery life.
- APP FEATURES: Path tracing; Improved interface for easy access to advanced features; Unlimited program steps with multiple program modes.
- Ages: 6 and up
iPhone 5c Sep 2013
iPhone 5s Sep 2013
iPhone 5 Sep 2012
iPhone 4S Oct 2011 (16/32/64GB)
iPhone 4 Jun 2010(16/32GB)
iPhone 3GS Jun 2009 (16/32GB)
iPhone 3G Apr 2008 (8/16GB)
iPhone 1G (4/8GB)