My Cloud Business Series Dl4100 NAS 8tb 2bay RAID 0/1 Preconfig / Mfr. No.: Wdbnez0080kbk-Nesn
Business-class performance - With the integrated Intel® Atom™ C2338 dual-core processor and 2 GB DDR3 memory, My Cloud DL4100 delivers the enhanced multi-user and multi-application performance your business needs.
WD Red™ NAS drives with NASware™ technology - My Cloud Business Series pre-configured NAS come populated with WD Red NAS hard drives. Ultra-reliable and purposely built for NAS systems, WD Red drives improve performance and thrive in 24x7 environments.
WD's exclusive NASware™ technology further optimizes WD Red for the NAS environment. From vibration compensation, optimized power usage and protecting your data in the event of a power loss or disruption, the firmware is designed to give you improved reliability, system performance, and reduced downtime.
For My Cloud Business Series diskless NAS systems, make WD Red drives your first choice for the ultimate NAS experience.
Powered by My Cloud OS - WD's My Cloud OS delivers a suite of tools and applications that empower you to take control of the data that matters to you most.
- Secure remote and mobile access - With WD's award-winning My Cloud app, you can securely upload, access and share your business files from anywhere with your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Easy to manage - The intuitive dashboard allows you to easily monitor your drives, manage users and customize your NAS. Set up email and mobile alerts to keep you informed on the status of your My Cloud DL4100.
- Third-party apps - Customize your My Cloud Business Series NAS with popular third-party apps. Visit: http://www.wdc.com/DL4100 for a full list of available third-party apps.
Comprehensive data protection
- Backup for your business - Lost data means lost business. Automatically backup all the computers on your network and get flexible restore points for file version recovery. PC users, WD SmartWare™ Pro offers options for how, when and where your files get backed up. Mac users, utilize all the features of Apple Time Machine backup software to protect your data. You can also automatically "back up your backup" to another offsite My Cloud Business Series device or to a supported cloud service, including ElephantDrive and Amazon S3.
- Multiple RAID options - Protect your critical business data with multiple RAID configurations. Choose from RAID 0, 1, 5 or 10 for data redundancy, improved overall performance, or to increase your system's storage capacity. Other options include JBOD and spanning to manage your data.
Manufacturer Western Digital Corporation Manufacturer Part Number WDBNEZ0080KBK-NESN Manufacturer Website Address http://www.wdc.com Product Line My Cloud Product Model DL4100 Product Name My Cloud Business Series 4-Bay Pre-configured NAS with WD Red Drives Packaged Quantity 1 Package Type Retail Product Type NAS Server
Additional Product Specifications
Full Product Specifications Click to view
Number of Hard Drives Supported 4 Number of Hard Drives Installed 4 Total Hard Drive Capacity 8 TB Hard Drive Interface Serial ATA Hard Drive Configuration 4 x 2 TB
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer Intel Processor Type Atom Processor Model C2338 Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core) Processor Speed 1.70 GHz
Standard Memory 2 GB Maximum Memory 6 GB Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM Number of Total Memory Slots 2
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Total Expansion Bays 4 Number of 3.5" Bays 4
Controller Type Serial ATA RAID Supported Yes RAID Levels 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD
Total Number of USB Ports 3 Number of USB 2.0 Ports 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2 Network (RJ-45) Yes
Operating System My Cloud OS
Management & Protocols
Input Voltage 230 V AC
Color Black Height 7.6" Width 6.7" Depth 9.1" Form Factor Desktop Weight (Approximate) 10.60 lb
Package Contents Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
Limited Warranty 3 Year