3yr Firebox M200 Ha Standard Sup Ha Requires Primary Appl / Mfr. No.: Wgm20073
Call for Availability
Item Number: wat-wgm20073
Vendor Number: WGM20073
Vendor: Watchguard Tradeup Ha
Free shipping on this item
Call for availability
HIGHEST UTM PERFORMANCE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Firewall throughput of up to 4 Gbps to keep traffic moving.
- Best UTM throughput in its class up to 800 Mbps even with strong security enabled.
- No need to compromise protection for strong performance or vice versa. Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network while throughput remains high.
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Powerful subscription-based security services boost protection in critical attack areas for multiple layers of defense. By partnering with leading technology providers, WatchGuard is able to integrate best-of-breed security components into one platform for stronger security at big cost savings.
- APT Blocker is a cloud-based service that uses a combination of sandboxing and full system emulation to detect and block highly sophisticated Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs).
- Application Control keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS ) delivers in-line protection from malicious exploits, including buffer overflows, SQL injections, and cross-site scripting attacks.
- WebBlocker controls access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network security risks.
- Gateway AntiVirus (GAV) scans traffic on all major protocols to stop threats.
- spamBlocker delivers continuous protection from unwanted and dangerous email.
- Reputation Enabled Defense ensures faster, safer web surfing with cloud-based reputation look-up.
- Data Loss Prevention automatically inspects data in motion for corporate policy violations.
- Advanced networking features, such as dynamic routing and link aggregation, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices.
- WatchGuard Dimension™, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, instantly turns raw data into security intelligence.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting at no additional charge give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- RapidDeploy enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- WAN and VPN failover provide redundancy for increased reliability.
- Extend best-in-class UTM security to the WLAN by adding WatchGuard's Wireless Access Points.
|Manufacturer||WatchGuard Technologies, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WGM20073|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.watchguard.com|
|Product Name||Firebox M200 Network Security/Firewall Appliance|
|Product Type||Network Security/Firewall Appliance|
|Firewall Protection||Data Loss Prevention|
|Number of User Licenses||500|
|Total Number of Ports||8|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||8|
Media & Performance
|Broadband Transmission Speed||100 Mbit/s|
Network & Communication
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
Management & Protocols
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||REACH|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|