Visioneer Strobe 500 Bundle Mob Dup 15PPM 30ipm W/Adf Dock / Mfr. No.: Strobe-500
- Use as a desktop ADF scanner in docking station
- Or take just the USB powered scanner on the road
- Scan up to 30 images per minute in duplex
- Visioneer OneTouch uses front panel buttons to scan to 6 selectable destinations
- ADF holds 20 pages
- Flexibility to meet the needs of any job.
The Strobe 500 has all the features you expect in a powerful desktop scanner such as an 20-page Automatic Document Feeder, 30 images per minute duplex scanning speed, and Visioneer OneTouch with Kofax VRS technology. Then at the push of a button, the Strobe 500 ejects from its docking station to become a full function mobile scanner with USB-powered operation.
When your office is not contained within four walls and can be anywhere you are, you need a scanner with flexibility. Healthcare, real estate, construction, financial services, insurance are just some of the occupations the Strobe 500 was designed for. Whether scanning contracts, forms, receipts, photos, ID cards, handwritten notes or virtually any document of varying size or complexity, the Strobe 500 does its job so you can do yours.
Visioneer OneTouch is an easy to use utility that connects the buttons on the Strobe scanner with a powerful set of scanner settings to greatly improve the efficiency of your workflow so that with one touch, the document is scanned automatically to email, or Word, or your printer, or simply a file folder.
Text Searchable PDF
If you can't search your scanned documents by their content, you might as well be looking at paper again. The Strobe 500 can scan automatically to searchable PDF. It preserves the integrity of the scanned page so that layout, signatures, logos, photos, etc., remain intact, but the text is OCR'd so that you can search the document by its content. This is very powerful when looking for a single document among hundreds or thousands.
Kofax VRS technology
The Strobe 500 integrates Kofax VRS image enhancement technology into the OneTouch scanning process. VRS is the gold-standard in image improvement technology. Imperfect originals are automatically turned into perfect scans that are easier to read for the human eye and the computer's eye. OCR results are dramatically improved, file size is decreased and scans look as clear as the originals. And every page is custom corrected automatically so you can batch together clean, laser quality documents with your imperfect originals. The results are amazing.
Millions of professionals rely on PaperPort to save time and money by transforming paper documents into searchable digital documents. PaperPort combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of superbly scanned documents and the power of creating PDF files, to bring a new level of operational proficiency to you organization.
Nuance OmniPage Pro
Provides a precise OCR and layout retention solution, quickly turning scanned documents into editable, formatted text. The text can then be used in virtually any word processing, desktop publishing or web publishing program.
- Scan Method: Fast Sheefted Duplex and Front Sheetfed
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit Color, 8-bit Grayscale, 1-bit Bitonal
- ADF Capacity: 20 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- ADF Maximum Document Size: 8.5" x 14" (216 x 356 mm)
- ADF Minimum Document Size: 3.5" x 2.2" (89 x 56 mm)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Duty Cycle: 500 pages/day
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA
- Kofax VRS Technology: Yes
- Dimensions: 11.7" x 4.7" x 4.8" (297 x 119 x 122 mm) (WDH)
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
Mac Software Bundle
- ExactScan Capture Application
- NewSoft Presto! PageManager
- 1.6 MHz or faster PowerPC G5 or 1.83 GHz or faster Intel Core processor
- Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, or later
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 350 MB available hard-disk space
- CD-ROM drive