Radeon R9 390x PCIe 8gb Gddr5 / Mfr. No.: 900810
Your ticket to gaming supremacy
A whole new dimension of gaming, for a whole new reality. Your days of gaming in mere HD are behind you. All the power you need for the most immersive 4K gaming experience and beyond, now and tomorrow.
The VisionTek AMD Radeon™ R9 390X graphics card puts premium 4K gaming and Virtual Reality within reach-you're locked and loaded for smooth, true-to-life, stutter-free gameplay with ultra-high performance and resolution.
Featuring 8GB of GDDR5 memory, engine clock speeds up to 1050MHz, award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, and DVI-D/DVI-D/HDMI/DisplayPort outputs, the VisionTek Radeon R9 390X is designed to outperform the competition. It enables you to take advantage of 1440p and up to 4K Ultra HD high resolution displays to play the most demanding games at maximum detail better than any card in its class.
With support for the DIRECTX® 12 graphics standard, you can elevate your gaming experience with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting, and lifelike imagery. Featuring AMD's True Audio technology found only on AMD's top-of-the-line cards, you'll hear what you've been missing in startling realistic surround sound within games.
Make the virtual world seem "real" with the LiquidVR-enabled the VisionTek Radeon R9 390X graphics card. AMD LiquidVR™ technology capitalizes on GCN architecture to enable liquid-smooth visual performance, high frame rates and realistic head-to-headset motion response to match what you see on your VR head-mounted display (HMD) screen. Enjoy plug-and-play ease and broad compatibility for today's evolving VR head-mounted displays and future-ready support for fantastic new VR technologies that will transform tomorrow's gaming and entertainment.
Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy gameplay and high performance. With AMD Radeon™ R9 390 Series graphics and FreeSync™ technology, it doesn't have to be. Transform the most demanding games into a liquid-smooth, artifact-free, 4K cinematic experience with the highest performance at virtually any frame rate. FreeSync™ works at the speed of your game for incredible responsiveness and uncompromising smoothness.
Packed with AMD Technologies
- Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: The highest memory bandwidth available today enables higher GPU performance.
- PCI Express 3.0: Get the maximum performance from your GPU when paired with the latest platforms.
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft's new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to four displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You'll get an expansive experience that's truly out of sight.
- 4K Ultra HD Support: Experience what you've been missing even at 1080P! With support for 3840 x 2160 output via the HDMI port and 4096 x 2160 via the Displayport, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system's graphics processing capability.
- 512-Bit Memory Bus: High-bandwidth bus interface delivers the performance needed for a better 4K experience; wider is better (compared to the competition's 256-bit and 384-bit bus).
|Manufacturer||VisionTek Products, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||900810|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.visiontek.com|
|Product Name||AMD Radeon R9 390X Graphic Card|
|Product Type||Graphic Card|
Additional Product Specifications
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
|API Supported||DirectX 12|
|Number of Monitors Supported||4|
Processor & Chipset
|Chipset Series||R9 300|
|Chipset Model||R9 390X|
|GPU Clock||1.05 GHz|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Bus Width||512 bit|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs||1|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Total Number of DVI Outputs||2|
|Dual Link DVI Supported||Yes|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|