Obliterate the opposition
With 8GB of GDDR5 memory, engine clock speeds up to 1000MHz, award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, and DVI-D/DVI-D/HDMI/DisplayPort outputs, the VisionTek Radeon R9 390™ Graphics Card is designed to outperform the competition. It enables you to take advantage of 1440p and up to 4K Ultra HD high resolution displays to play the most demanding games at maximum detail better than any card in its class. With support for the DIRECTX® 12 graphics standard, you can elevate your gaming experience with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting, and lifelike imagery.
Featuring AMD's True Audio technology, found only on AMD's top-of-the-line cards, you'll hear what you've been missing in startling realistic surround sound. Make the virtual world seem "real" with the LiquidVR-enabled VisionTek Radeon™ R9 390 Graphics Card. AMD LiquidVR™ technology capitalizes on GCN architecture to enable liquid-smooth visual performance, high frame rates and realistic head-to-headset motion response to match what you see on your VR head-mounted display (HMD) screen. Enjoy plug-and-play ease and broad compatibility for today's evolving VR head-mounted displays and future-ready support for fantastic new VR technologies that will transform tomorrow's gaming and entertainment.
Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy gameplay and high performance. With VisionTek Radeon™ R9 390 series graphics and FreeSync™ technology, it doesn't have to be. Transform the most demanding games into a liquid-smooth, artifact-free, 4K cinematic experience with the highest performance at virtually any frame rate. FreeSync™ works at the speed of your game for incredible responsiveness and uncompromising smoothness.
Packed with AMD Technologies
- Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: The highest memory bandwidth available today enables higher GPU performance.
- PCI Express 3.0: Get the maximum performance from your GPU when paired with the latest platforms.
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft's new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to four displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You'll get an expansive experience that's truly out of sight.
- 4K Ultra HD Support: Experience what you've been missing even at 1080P! With support for 3840 x 2160 output via the HDMI port and 4096 x 2160 via the Displayport, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system's graphics processing capability.
- 512-Bit Memory Bus: High-bandwidth bus interface delivers the performance needed for a better 4K experience; wider is better (compared to the competition's 256-bit and 384-bit bus).
- VSR (Virtual Super Resolution): Get quality that rivals 1440p, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite games thanks to AMD's VSR.
- AMD LiquidVR™ Technology: AMD is making VR as comfortable as possible by lowering the motion-to-photo latency. Enhance gaming realism and maintain ultra-immersive VR presence. Enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates and cross over to the other side of realistic virtual environments and interaction.