Radeon R7 370 PCIe 2gb Gddr5 / Mfr. No.: 900807
Made for online gaming supremacy
Game to your heart's content at 1080p, or at quality that rivals 1440p with your 1080p display, all thanks to AMD's Virtual Super Resolution technology. Ultra-supercharged settings allow you to get greater than 60fps gaming performance at 1440p in popular online games so you can keep your opponents on their toes. Expand your field of view with AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology (3x1) and see everything in 1080p without sacrificing a single detail. The VisionTek Radeon R7 370 Graphics Card features 2GB of GDDR5 memory, engine clock speeds up to 975MHz, award-winning Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, and DVI-I/HDMI/DisplayPort outputs, giving you the ultimate advantage in the online gaming world.
Conquer today's most demanding games and tackle tomorrow's gaming challenges with built-in support for next-generation graphics and compute APIs, enabling more dynamic and immersive gaming experiences. Boost your gaming performance, increase efficiency, plus dramatically improve GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance with DirectX® 12. Accelerate rendering with OpenGL 4.4 support, play Radeon-optimized games with AMD's revolutionary Mantle API, and experience real-time high-performance graphics with the new and uniquely powerful Vulkan™ API. With the VisionTek Radeon R7 370 GPU, you'll crush your competition.
Packed with AMD Technologies
- Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology: The highest memory bandwidth available today enables higher GPU performance.
- PCI Express 3.0: Get the maximum performance from your GPU when paired with the latest platforms.
- DirectX® 12: Microsoft's new technology enables great performance and dramatically improved GPU and CPU multiprocessing and multithreading performance - thanks to Async Shaders and Multi-threaded Command Buffer Recording - for more efficient rendering of richer and more complex scenes.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology: Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to four displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming. You'll get an expansive experience that's truly out of sight.
- 4K Ultra HD Support: Experience what you've been missing even at 1080P! With support for 3840 x 2160 output via the HDMI port and 4096 x 2160 via the Displayport, textures and other detail normally compressed for lower resolutions can now be shown in full pixels per inch of screen definition.
- AMD Crossfire™ Technology: Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire™ and amplify your system's graphics processing capability.
- VSR (Virtual Super Resolution): Get quality that rivals 1440p, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite games thanks to AMD's VSR.
|Manufacturer||VisionTek Products, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||900807|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.visiontek.com|
|Product Name||AMD Radeon R7 370 Graphic Card|
|Product Type||Graphic Card|
Additional Product Specifications
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
|Number of Monitors Supported||3|
Processor & Chipset
|Chipset Series||R7 300|
|Chipset Model||R7 370|
|GPU Clock||975 MHz|
|Standard Memory||2 GB|
|Bus Width||256 bit|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs||1|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Total Number of DVI Outputs||1|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|