The specific variables included in this computer are listed above. Below are the general specifications common to all Macs of this generation.
- Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,2
- RAM: 204-pin PC-10600 (1333 MHz) DDR3 SO-DIMM
- Maximum RAM: 16 GB in two slots.
- Processor: Quad-Core 64-bit Intel Mobile Core i7 Sandy Bridge processor with four independent processor cores
- Display resolution: 1680×1050
- Supports an external display at a maximum resolution of 2560×1600
- 1 FireWire 800 port
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Airport Extreme and Bluetooth standard
- SDXC Card slot
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base T
- FaceTime HD camera
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Multi-touch Trackpad
- Integrated built-in battery
- Maximum OS: Latest to date
Each used Mac comes with a 120-day warranty, plus these additional benefits:
First, if it arrives and isn’t working as it should (“DOA” is defined as within 5 days of receipt), we’ll send you a return shipping label and replace it at our expense (some conditions may apply). Second, if at any time during the first 30 days after the purchase of a pre-owned Mac you wish to send it back for any reason, we’ll credit you the current sale price for the item toward the purchase of anything else we sell (less a $50 deductible. Limit one exchange per customer). Note that warranty covers repair and return only after the DOA period. Replacement within 30 days is only guaranteed with the $50 deductible.
We also offer an extended warranty which will increase the warranty on your used Mac from 120-days to one year!
Be Sure to Back Up!
Your data is always at risk when it resides on only one device. Check out our massive selection of external storage devices for great back up solutions.