iPhone 6s summary:
iPhone 6s features a 4.7-inch Retina HD display with 3D Touch. An A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture. 12MP camera with Live Photos and optical image stabilization for stills and video. Touch ID. Fast LTE1 and Wi-Fi. Long battery life.2 And iOS 10 and iCloud. All in a smooth, continuous unibody design.
iPhone 6s specifications:
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution
- 3D Touch
- 12MP camera with Focus Pixels, True Tone flash, Live Photos, and optical image stabilization
- A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording for 1080p at 120 fps
- 5MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- LTE Advanced1 up to 300 Mbps and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- Available in rose gold, silver, gold, and space gray
1Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration.