The specific variables included in this computer are listed above. Below are the general specifications common to all Macs of this generation.
- Model Identifier: PowerMac5,1
- RAM: 3 PC-100 3.3v 168-pin SDRAM slots.
- Maximum RAM: 1.5 GB total
- Single display support
- 2 USB Ports, 2 FireWire (400) ports
- Optional Airport Card
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base T
- Cubes are able to boot into either OS 9 or OS X (i.e. dual-bootable)
- Maximum OS: Mac OS X 10.4.11
- We pre-install the Operating System version as noted in the specs above. If a different OS is desired or required, please contact one of our sales representatives, as sometimes the OS upgrade paths can be tricky or have issues you should be made aware of ahead of time. Also take note of the Maximum OS the machine is capable of running, listed above.
- OS restore discs are not included with the Mac, but may be purchased separately.
- If you're not familiar with this specific model of Mac, it's a good idea to check the System Requirements for the software you will be using.
- Note that any mouse and/or keyboard listed may not be an Apple-branded keyboard
Things to know about a used Mac:
Be Sure to Back Up!
Each used Mac comes with a 120-day warranty, plus these additional benefits:
First, if it arrives and isn't working as it should ("DOA" is definied as within 72 hours of receipt), we'll send you a return shipping label and replace it at our expense (some conditions may apply). Second, if at any time during the first 60 days after the purchase of a pre-owned Mac you wish to send it back for any reason, we'll credit you the current sale price for the item toward the purchase of anything else we sell (less a $50 deductible. Limit one exchange per customer). Note that warranty covers repair and return only after the DOA period. Replacement within 60 days is only guaranteed with the $50 deductible.
For more information on our used Macs, check out our Used Mac FAQ