Previous model- with onboard storage.
From the Internet straight to your living room
Apple TV turns your living room into an on-demand movie theater. With a few clicks of the remote, you can rent HD movies from the same place you watch them — your widescreen TV.
Buy TV shows and music, too
Buy your favorite shows — commercial free — as well as songs and music videos directly from your Apple TV.
Watch YouTube on your TV
Watch YouTube videos on the big screen. Enjoy thousands of free videos, including the top featured, most viewed, and top rated.
Show off your photos
Free your photos from the web and see them on your widescreen TV. Access your Flickr photos or .Mac Web Gallery with a click.
- Intel processor
- 160GB hard drive for storing content locally
- HDMI (video and audio)
- Component video
- Optical audio
- Analog RCA stereo audio
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet
- USB 2.0
- 802.11n wireless networking
- Built-in IR receiver (works with included Apple Remote)
- Built-in universal 48-watt power supply
- H.264 and protected H.264 (from iTunes Store): up to 5 Mbps, Progressive Main Profile (CAVLC) with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps (maximum resolution 1280×720 @ 24fps, 960×540 @ 30fps) in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; iTunes Store purchased video, 320×240, 640×480, 720 by 480 pixels (anamorphic), or high-definition 720p
- MPEG 4: up to 3 Mbps, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps (maximum resolution 720×432 @ 30 fps) in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file format
- Audio formats supported: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps); protected AAC (from iTunes Store); MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps); MP3 VBR; Apple Lossless; AIFF; WAV; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass through
- Photo formats supported: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG
- Dimension: 7.7" x 7.7" x 1.1"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.