The USB 3.0 GigaLinq Ethernet Adapter plugs into your MacBook Air, Ultrabook, Microsoft Surface, Chromebook, or other laptop's USB 3.0 port and allows you to connect a standard RJ-45 Ethernet cable to deliver Internet and network access at up to Gigabit (1000Mbps) speed. Simply install the driver, plug the GigaLinq into a USB 3.0 port, connect the Ethernet cable from your network router or hub and you're done. Now you can access the Internet or anything else on your network at blazing fast speed.
Portable Ethernet Network Access
The GigaLinq is super compact and easily fits into any computer bag, briefcase or backpack for use on-the-go. Now your hotel's lack of Wi-Fi no longer means lack of Internet access. For corporate or office environments that require a hardwired Ethernet connection, the GigaLinq provides a fast and easy way to connect your computer to any 10/100/1000BASE-T network.
Works with Chromebook
Chromebook users no longer have to rely on a Wi-Fi connection to keep them online. Plug any wired Ethernet connection into IOGEAR's USB 3.0 GigaLinq Ethernet Adapter and then plug it directly into a USB port on Chromebook. That's it! No driver installation needed, just plug and play!
- Bring Gigabit network connection speed to devices without an Ethernet port using a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection
- Turn your USB 3.0 port into a Gigabit (10/100/1000Mbps) connection
- Powered by USB, no external power supply needed
- Perfect travel companion for MacBook® Air, Ultrabook®, Microsoft Surface™, Chromebook™ or other laptop
- Compact design slips easily into any computer bag, backpack or briefcase
Ultrabook is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Surface are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Chromebook™ is a trademark of Google Inc.