With Acrobat DC (Document Cloud), Adobe is taking the world’s best PDF solution to an entirely new level. Adobe Acrobat Pro with Document Cloud services is packed with smart tools that give you even more power to prepare and share your company’s business documents. Document Cloud services offer a place you can store your PDF documents online for easy share with others, or for seamless access and use on the mobile devices. The Document Cloud services extend the power of Acrobat so you can accomplish more – at home, in the office or on the go.
Mobile Link and two new mobile apps are introduced, so you can fill, sign and share PDFs on any device. And with Document Cloud services, you can create, export, edit and track PDFs in any browser — and stay connected to recent files across all your devices.
• Turn scanned paper documents into instantly editable PDFs
• Edit PDFs faster with full-page paragraph reflow and smart bullet updates
• Improved Export PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint with improved bullets and tables
• Fill, sign, and send forms fast – in the office or on the go
• Access recently viewed files from your computer or mobile device
• Use a spell checker to identify and fix typos in your PDF
• Fix suspected text recognition errors in scans with a side-by-side view
• Crop and correct photos of paper documents automatically
• Save on ink and toner on your PC
• Create PDFs from Microsoft Word on Mac, with links intact
System Requirements for Mac OS
• DVD-ROM drive required
• Intel processor
• Mac OS X v10.9 or 10.10
• Safari 7.0 or 8.0 (Browser plug-in for Safari is supported on 64-bit Intel processor only)
• 1GB of RAM
• 2.0GB of available hard-disk space
• 1024×768 screen resolution
• This software will not operate without activation. Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available.
A BEAUTIFUL, TOUCH-ENABLED UI
Touch-enabled and totally mobile, with a brilliant new UI that keeps all the tools you need at your fingertips — Acrobat DC is so amazing, you’re going to wonder how you ever managed to get work done without it.
ACROBAT DC WORKS LIKE MAGIC
Edit any file, even a paper one. Just snap a photo with your phone, and then open it on your desktop. Before your eyes, Acrobat will magically transform it into a PDF you can edit on your tablet — complete with custom fonts that match the type in your original file.
E-SIGNING ANYWHERE, FOR EVERYONE
eSign Services (Previously called Adobe EchoSign) will be included with every subscription of Acrobat DC, which is part of Document Cloud. Acrobat DC brings e-signing to more than one billion devices around the world. Now anyone can legally sign documents with a finger on a touch-enabled device — or with a few quick clicks in a browser. More than just a signing app, Acrobat DC makes it easy to send, track and store signed documents, too.
INTRODUCING MOBILE LINK AND NEW MOBILE APPS
Access your work as you move between desktop and devices, and pick up that form or document where you left off with the new Mobile Link – your files, settings and signatures stay with you. With two new mobile apps, Acrobat mobile and Fill & Sign, users can create, edit, comment and sign documents directly on their mobile devices. Plus, use the camera on your device as a
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT & CONTROL
Services such as Send & Track let you manage, track and control your documents. With intelligent tracking, you gain visibility into where critical documents are along their process, including who has opened them and when. Control features also help to protect sensitive information, both inside and outside the firewall, for business or personal use. Robust enterprise controls also enable organizations to leverage Document Cloud to meet their goals.