Remote Control For Itunes / Mfr. No.: Urm-15t
The Keyspan Remote for iTunes is a powerful infrared remote that allows you to control iTunes and other multimedia applications on your Mac or PC in the same convenient way that you now control your home TV.
How it Works...
The remote controls your multimedia applications by sending them the same keystrokes that you do when you control the application from a keyboard. For example, pressing the spacebar on the keyboard causes iTunes to play a track. The remote sends the same key to iTunes when you press the 'play' button on the remote -- allowing you to control iTunes from across the room.
- Connects to the USB port on a PC or Mac
- Sleek 17-key remote transmits more than 35 ft
- Controls iTunes even when in the background (requires Windows 2000/XP or Mac OS X)
- Includes 'key maps' for iTunes, DVD, QuickTime, PowerPoint, Keynote, Windows Media Player, MusicMatch, and more
- Remote software can be programmed to support additional applications
An available USB port; Mac OS 8.6 (or later); Mac OS X 10.2.x, 10.3.x, and 10.4.x
An available USB port; Windows 98/98SE/Me/2000/XP
Remote Control uses two CR2025 (Lythium 3V) batteries (included)