- 12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 square foot room
- Uses R410a refrigerant (Contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- No water collection tank required. A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
- Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71" flexible tube to the 'hot spot' for better, faster cooling. (Standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Compact and portable - ideal for wiring closets and other space-critical locations
- Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
The SRCOOL12K is designed for portability and ease of use. Its compact size (less than 3 feet in height) makes it a perfect cooling solution for wiring closets and similar space-critical locations. It can be configured with a standard louvered vent for general room cooling or a ducted vent to direct cold air into a rack or an area that needs it most. An included window/drop ceiling installation kit provides multiple installation options. A built-in on/off timer allows the SRCOOL12K to be used for off-hour or unattended cooling applications, and an optional SRCOOLNET accessory enables remote management and control with true spot cooling capabilities.
12,000 BTU of Cooling Power and Air Quality Improvement
The SRCOOL12K's high BTU rating makes it ideal for a wide range of IT, industrial and commercial applications that require a portable cooling solution. The SRCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room temperatures, but it also improves air quality by dehumidifying and filtering the air. Better air quality promotes more efficient equipment performance with minimal noise and less power consumption.
Remote Control, Management and True Spot Cooling Capabilities
With an optional SRCOOLNET Web Management Accessory plugged into the side of the unit, the SRCOOL12K can be managed and controlled from anywhere in the world via SNMP. Included PowerAlert software provides you with a single interface from which to cycle the SRCOOL12K on and off, adjust its fan speed, change its target set point temperature and reset its dehumidification mode. The SRCOOLNET also includes an ENVIROSENSE Temperature and Humidity Module that can be used to monitor ambient conditions and control the temperature set point of the SRCOOL12K. This enables true spot cooling of equipment by ensuring that supply air is at or below a target temperature in cases where the SRCOOL12K is indirectly supplying cold air to that equipment. When used together, the SRCOOL12K and SRCOOLNET deliver a reliable cooling solution that does not require on-site management perfect for back offices, small server rooms and wiring closets.
Easy-to-Use Controls and Standard Plug
The SRCOOL12K features a convenient, top-mounted control panel, including diagnostic LEDs and an LCD screen to display the temperature. The touch of a button allows users to power the unit on and off, control the mode of operation (Cool, Dehumidify or Fan), set the automatic timer, and lock settings to prevent an accidental interruption of operation. Equipped with a standard 120V NEMA 5-15P plug, the SRCOOL12K connects to all standard wall outlets without an adapter. This allows the unit to be located wherever cooling is needed without any add-ons or costly rewiring.
No Water Collection Tank to Empty
The SRCOOL12K's unique zero-maintenance design incorporates a built-in evaporator that expels condensate directly into the exhaust air stream. This eliminates the need for a floor drain, drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank saving you time and money.
One-Year Warranty, Environmentally Responsible Design and EPA Compliant
The SRCOOL12K is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility. The SRCOOL12K uses environmentally responsible R410a refrigerant. R410a contains no ozone-depleting R22 refrigerant, which has been banned by the US EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010. R410a is also widely accepted around the world. For peace of mind, it comes backed by a one-year warranty.
SRCOOL12K Portable Cooling Unit Offers:
- Ideal for supplemental, emergency and off-hour cooling in IT and other applications
- Compact and portable ideal for wiring closets and other space-critical locations
- Requires no floor drain or water collection tank and offers 12,000 BTU of cooling power
- Optional SRCOOLNET accessory card enables remote monitoring and control with true spot-cooling capabilities
- Standard louvered vent for general room cooling and ducted vent to direct cold air where needed
- Features top-mounted control panel with LCD temperature readout and LEDs
- Standard 120V NEMA 5-15P plug - no need for an adapter or costly rewiring
- Dropped ceiling/window heat ventilation kit included
- Cold air directional delivery tube and hot exhaust air removal tube included
- EPA-compliant R410a refrigerant
- 1-year limited warranty