Tripp Lite PV1250FC PowerVerter Plus Inverter
- 12V DC input; 120V AC output; 2 outlet
- 1250 watts continuous output
- 2500 watts peak surge output
- High efficiency power conversion
- Automatic overload protection
Harness your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 1250 watts of 120V AC power to 2 AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Frequency control locks AC output at 60Hz for operating stability of motor loads. Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple, permanent installation. Highly reliable large transformer design specializes in powering motors and other inductive loads with high-current startup needs.
PowerVerter Plus Inverters accommodate "peak surge" demands by delivering more output power than their continuous rating. Compare the "Continuous" and "Peak Surge" wattage ratings, and you'll find PowerVerter Plus Inverters supply up to double their output to easily handle equipment start up and motor cycling requirements. A DoubleBoost feature provides up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to cold start heavy-duty tools and equipment. An OverPower feature delivers up to 150% of the continuous output for up to 1 hour.
- Allows users to run large, motorized AC appliances from any 12V battery or automotive DC system
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 1,250 watts continuous output power
- 2,500 watts peak output power to startup heavy motorized / inductive loads
- 2 outlets; DC input terminals for 12V battery connection
- Frequency control for operating stability
- High-efficiency operation conserves batteries to prolong run time
- Diagnostic LEDs indicate load level (high, medium, and low) and battery charge (high, medium, and low)
- DC fusing protects inverter against overload
- RJ45 port allows connection of APS/PowerVerter Remote Switch (manuf# APSRM4 )
Ideal for power tools, pumps, fans, desktop computer systems, laptops, portable electronics, battery chargers for cell phones, pagers, notepads and games, full size TV-VCR & stereo systems, camcorders, lighting and other AC applications under 1250 watts continuous / 2500 watts peak.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
APS/PowerVerter Remote Switch to control the unit from up to 50-ft. away; diagnostic LEDs ( APSRM4 )
- PV1250FC inverter
- Instruction manual
- 1 year