10ft HDMI Gold Digital Video Cable HDMI M/M / Mfr. No.: P568-010
- Premium Double Shielded Digital Video Cable
- Gold plated connectors provide low-loss
- Bandwidth up to 5Gbps
Tripp Lite's 10ft HDMI - HDMI ( High Definition Multimedia Interface ) cable allows interconnection between digital display devices, such as DTV's ( Digital Television ), Plasma displays, LCD TV's, and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as Digital Set-Top boxes, DVD/DVD-R players, and AV receivers. HDMI assures that the best video signal is always sent from source (HDTV signal, DVD Player.) to the display (Projection Television or Plasma). It does this by allowing uncompressed video and multi-channel audio data to be input to the display device through one single cable. The need for multiple analog connections for high-resolution audio and video are eliminated. Without a HDMI connection, one would need 3 video connections for high definition video and 6 audio connections for high-resolution audio. An HDMI connection allows input at high rates of speed, up to 5 Gbps. This leaves a lot of spare capacity for future applications; for example, a current uncompressed HD movie only requires 2.2 Gbps for both video and multi-channel audio. Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty.
- Creates a pure digital connection between HDMI-enabled HDTV display devices and HDMI-enabled digital video sources
- Gold plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer
- Premium Double-Shielded HDMI compliant cable protects against outside noise (EMI/RFI)
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction reduces cross-talk and interference
- Lifetime Warranty
Digital display or source devices using HDMI connectors.
10ft HDMI to HDI Gold Digital Video Cable - HDMI-M / HDMI-M