Omnismart 500va Line-Int Ups W/ Insolation 3out 5-15r USB 50 / Mfr. No.: Omni500iso
- Provides battery support during blackouts, voltage regulation during brownouts and continuous line filtering with built-in isolation transformer
- 500VA line-interactive UPS with built-in isolation transformer
- Corrects brownouts as low as 83V without using battery power
- Built-in USB communications port
- 3 NEMA 5-15R Outlets
Tripp Lite's OMNI500ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with faraday shield offers full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection. 500VA power handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
- 500VA line-interactive UPS with faraday-shielded, low-impedance isolation transformer delivers full isolation from potential damage and performance problems
- Provides immunity from EMI/RFI line noise in both normal and common modes. Delivers clean signal-reference ground, reducing data errors and audio/video distortion
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) automatically corrects incoming voltage to keep equipment working through low voltage (brownouts) as low as 83V, without draining battery power
- Supports loads up to 500VA/300W
- 5 min. full-load runtime (300W); 14 min. half load runtime (150W)
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) resistance reduces potential static damage to connected electronics
Built-in USB port and PowerAlert Software (free via web download) provide safe, unattended system shutdown during extended blackouts
- Built-in surge suppression (backed by $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance) safeguards connected equipment against damage
- SURGE VOLTAGE WITHSTAND CAPABILITY: ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Catagories A & B 6KV/200/500 amp 100Khz Ringwave and category B BiWave.
- SURGE VOLTAGE ATTENUATION: N-G 2000:1, L-G 240:1, L-N 100:1.
- INSERTION LOSS: 65 db N-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 45 to 60 db L-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 18 to 54 db L-N from 50Khz to 500 Khz.
- 3 protected outlets; 6-ft. cord
- 4 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction status and battery low/replace
- 2-year product warranty
Ideal for providing a continuous clean grounding reference, voltage regulation and backup power for sensitive POS, networking and home theater applications
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Wallmount bracket: UPSWM
- Extended warranties: 3-Year WEXT3-OMNI, 5-Year WEXT5-OMNI
- OMNI500ISO UPS system
- USB cable
- Owner's manual with warranty information