Tripp Lite 6ft IEEE-1394 6pin To 4pin 400mbps Firewire Cable / Mfr. No.: F007-006
Tripp Lite's new Firewire series is a perfect compliment to your connectivity solutions. This 6ft. IEEE-1394 Firewire cable has 6-pin male to 4-pin male connectors, supports data transmission of 100~400Mbps and is used most commonly to connect a PC device to an A/V device. Firewire cables have gold-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. Premium double-shielded cable with both a braid and a foil shield to virtually eliminate crosstalk and reduce EMI/RFI interference. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life. clamshell retail packaging.
- All Tripp Lite Firewire (IEEE 1394) cabling includes superior foil shielding for reliable error-free data communications.
- Firewire cable meets IEEE 1394 standards as set by the institute of electrical and electronic engineers.
- Premium quadruple-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum
- Mylar foil on each twisted pair as well as on the cable as a whole.
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity.
- Supports data transmission of 100~400Mbps
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.