Tripp Lite 3ft IEEE-1394 6pin To 4pin 400mbps Firewire Cable / Mfr. No.: F007-003
Tripp Lite's new Firewire series is a perfect compliment to your connectivity solutions. This 3ft. IEEE-1394 Firewire cable has 6-pin male to 4-pin male connectors. It supports data transmission rates of 100~400Mbps and is used most commonly to connect a PC device to an a/v device. Firewire cables have gold-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. Premium double-shielded cable with both a braid and a foil shield virtually eliminate crosstalk and reduce EMI/RFI interference. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life. Clamshell retail packaging.
- All Tripp Lite Firewire (IEEE 1394) cabling includes superior foil shielding for reliable error-free data communications.
- Firewire cable meets IEEE 1394 standards as set by the institute of electrical and electronic engineers.
- Premium quadruple-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum
- Mylar foil on each twisted pair as well as on the cable as a whole.
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity.
- Supports data transmission of 100~400Mbps
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F007-003|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Product Name||F007-003 FireWire Cable|
|Product Type||Data Transfer Cable|
|Cable Length||3 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 6-pin Male IEEE 1394 FireWire|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 4-pin Male IEEE 1394 FireWire|