Tripp Lite 6ft IEEE-1394 6pin To 6pin 400Mbps Firewire Cable / Mfr. No.: F005-006
Tripp Lite's new Firewire series is a perfect compliment to your connectivity solutions. This 6 ft. IEEE-1394 Firewire cable has 6-pin male to 6-pin male connectors supports data transmission of 100~400Mbps and is used most commonly to connect a PC device to a PC device. Firewire cables have gold-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. Premium double-shielded cable with both a braid and a foil shield to virtually eliminate crosstalk and reduce EMI/RFI interference.
- All Tripp Lite Firewire (IEEE 1394) cabling includes superior foil shielding for reliable error-free data communications.
- Firewire cable meets IEEE 1394 standards as set by the institute of electrical and electronic engineers.
- Premium quadruple-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum
- Mylar foil on each twisted pair as well as on the cable as a whole.
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity.
- Supports data transmission of 100~400Mbps
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Premium quadruple-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil on each twisted pair as well as on the cable as a whole
- Gold plated connectors provide superior conductivity
|Manufacturer Part Number||F005-006|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
|Product Name||FireWire Cable|
|Product Type||Data Transfer Cable|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 6-pin Male IEEE 1394 FireWire|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 6-pin Male IEEE 1394 FireWire|