Rogue Blue Voodoo Laptop Backpack Os / Mfr. No.: 422-3-4160
- Front zip pocket for small bits
- Large main compartment fits books, lunch, and a light jacket
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit
- Removable sternum strap
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room
- Elasticized external side pocket for water bottle or U-lock
- Exterior daisy chain webbing offers attachment points for carabiners, helmets, U-lock, etc.
- On-strap bottle opener for party tricks and quick refreshment
- Water resistant tarpaulin exterior keeps rain and grime out of your bag
- Internal stretch pocket fits up to a 15" MacBook
What's this all about?
A military-inspired backpack with a slim, urban profile, the Rogue samples went fast in the Timbuk2 office. Clean on the outside, the Rogue is rather clever on the inside. A stretchy, air mesh laptop sleeve keeps your laptop safe and cool and internal organization provides a place for pens and power cords. On the outside, its cushy straps are super comfortable and come with a bottle opener for hydrations emergencies. And as a nod to the hardcore, daisy-chain webbing provides attachment points for your U-lock, carabiners or more serious strap-on accessories, but they're designed to look good naked too. Do as you wish.
|Manufacturer Part Number||422-3-4160|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.timbuk2.com|
|Product Name||Rogue Laptop Backpack|
|Product Type||Carrying Case|
|Carrying Options||Carrying Strap|
|Case Features||Air Flow Back Panel|
|Maximum Screen Size Supported||15"|
|Volume Capacity||7.13 gal|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.80 lb|