Startech 5-Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch - DIN Rail / Wall-Mountable / Mfr. No.: Ies51000
Network up to 5 Ethernet devices through a rugged, industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch - DIN / Wall Mountable
- 5 10/100/1000 Mbps unmanaged RJ45 Ethernet ports
- IP30-rated DIN rail and wall-mountable metal enclosure
- Wide-range redundant power via two 12-58V DC terminal block inputs, with alarm relay
- Overcurrent and reverse polarity protection
- Extended operating temperature range (-40°C to 75°C)
- Speed / duplex auto-negotiation and auto-MDIX detection on each port
- Up to 9K jumbo frame support
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control and back-pressure
The IES51000 5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch offers 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact, IP30-rated metal enclosure, making it the ideal network solution for harsh industrial environments such as factory floors, warehouses or large junction boxes.
Quickly connect your network devices with little to no configuration. This unmanaged industrial network switch supports 10/100/1000 Mbps transfer speeds, full/half-duplex auto-negotiation, jumbo frames and auto MDI/MDIX, which helps to eliminate the hassle of troubleshooting mis-matched speed and duplex settings.
Providing seamless operation in the event of power dips or failures, the switch features redundant 12-58V DC terminal block power inputs to help prevent unnecessary downtime. When used with two power sources, the switch also supports alarm relay contacts that you can wire to your existing alarm circuit to notify you instantly when a power disruption occurs.
For easy installation and dependable performance in harsh environments, the switch can be DIN Rail or wall mounted and features a compact, IP30-rated enclosure with an extended operating temperature range (-40°C to 75°C).
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.