Inkd 2 In Ear Stereo Headphone W/ Mic / Mfr. No.: S2ikdy-003
- 11mm drivers with neodymium magnets for full-range sound
- Two sizes of silicone gel earbud sleeves for a perfect fit
- 1.3-meter nylon braided cable with gold-plated 3.5mm plug
- In-ear design allows for passive noise isolation
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
Leaving an undisputed mark on critics and believers alike, this popular bud has been re-shaped, re-tuned and re-produced for true fans. Complete with Supreme Sound, the Ink'd 2 is a remix worth hearing for yourself.
- Supreme Sound delivers Attacking Bass, Natural Vocals and Precision Highs
- Flattened cable for style and durability
- Two additional sizes of silicone gel earbud sleeves included for a perfect fit
- Designed, engineered and manufactured by Skullcandy
What is Attacking Bass?
Most headphones bass is either suppressed and muddy or exaggerated and boomy. Skullcandy's Supreme Sound Attacking Bass experience hits with punchy and powerful bass that's engineered for your music.
You have probably heard headphones with hollow or tinny vocals that sound like they're coming from an AM radio. Supreme Sound lets you hear warm and smooth vocals as if you were standing beside your favorite singer.
Skullcandy engineers their headphones to produce clean and spacious highs, not piercing or muted highs like you've probably heard in other headphones. Supreme Sound delivers perfect highs for the final element of an amazing audio experience.
|Manufacturer Part Number||S2IKDY-003|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.skullcandy.com|
|Product Line||Ink'd Mic'd|
|Product Name||Ink'd Mic'd Earset|
|Cable Length||4.26 ft|
|Minimum Frequency Response||20 Hz|
|Maximum Frequency Response||20 kHz|
|Connector Plating||Gold Plated|
|Material||Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)|