3tb Surveillance HDD + Rescue SATA 5900 RPM 64mb 3.5in / Mfr. No.: St3000vx005
This product is
Please call 1-888-769-76291-888-769-7629
Item Number: sea-st3000vx005
Vendor Number: ST3000VX005
Vendor: Seagate - Psg Single
Free shipping on this item
Shipping: Usually ships within 24 hours.
Helps Improve Costs and Data Integrity
- The industry's first surveillance-optimised hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors.
- 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours.
- Options for a current-limited startup of less than 2A supports the use of embedded system power supplies.
- Low power consumption options support always-on surveillance systems.
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle 3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
- Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST3000VX005|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||Surveillance HDD|
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
Additional Product Specifications
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
|Storage Capacity||3 TB|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||5900|
Network & Communication
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.34 lb|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|