20pk 3tb Enterprise NAS HDD SATA 7200 RPM 128mb 3.5in / Mfr. No.: St3000vn0001-20pk
Up to 6TB of Reliability and Performance
The Seagate® Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to combine up to 6TB of industry-leading capacity with reliability and performance. Designed for mid-range enterprise and private cloud environments, this NAS HDD delivers sustained performance for global availability and 24×7 accessibility.
Video SMB Elevates Business with NAS
Aspen 82's production needs are anything but small-time. With having to capture, edit, manage, and archive ever more terabytes of footage, content was an avalanche slowly burying the little company.
In short, Aspen 82 faced four critical problems:
- Storage capacity pushed the edge of available capacity.
- Existing storage architecture made editing a painful, inefficient process.
- The first two factors led to asset sprawl, with archived content spread across too many drives, often becoming lost.
- Amidst this storage chaos, Aspen 82 faced out-sized risk of disaster.
Read the full story about how Seagate NAS HDDs helped Aspen 82 overcome these challenges.
Industry-leading Drive Capacity
With up to 6TB of capacity, the high-performance Enterprise NAS HDD is available in a single NAS drive, helping to lower the total cost of ownership by using fewer drives and rackmount systems.
Maximised Reliability for Your Critical Data
Reliability has never been more important to your business. The Enterprise NAS HDD has more reliability features and options that help to ensure your data is safe.
- RAID Rebuild™ technology mitigates time-consuming complete RAID rebuilds
- Optimised algorithms help to ensure a high overall NAS performance in rackmount solutions
- Optional 5-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan can help protect against data loss
- 1.2 million hours MTBF for medium-sized NAS and private cloud workloads
Enterprise NAS HDDs are engineered for demanding mid-range enterprise environments, but there are times when the unimaginable can happen to anyone. With Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service coverage on your rack-mount or tower NAS, you can have peace of mind if something happens to your business data.*
Data Recovery Services can save the day in the following situations:
- RAID controller failure
- Lost RAID configuration
- Accidental reconfiguration
- Accidental re-initialization- of the RAID array
- Power surge causes multiple drive failures simultaneously
- Missing RAID partitions
- Reformatted RAID partitions
- Virus damage
Rescue Data Recovery Plans are available for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6TB capacities. Most data is recovered either in-lab or through remote access within 15 business days or less with a nearly 90% success rate.
*Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. See terms and conditions.
Seriously Robust Performance
NAS environments demand a unique combination of performance and reliability. Designed for performance with workgroups of more than 25 users, the Enterprise NAS HDD includes:
- Higher write workloads for NAS-optimised performance
- 128MB cache for higher random performance
- RV sensor for drive head control and vibration control
- 3D motor balancing for optimum performance in multi-drive solutions
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST3000VN0001-20PK|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||Enterprise NAS HDD 3TB|
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
Additional Product Specifications
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
|Storage Capacity||3 TB|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||7200|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.37 lb|
|Device Supported||Storage System|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|