2tb NAS HDD SATA 5900 RPM 64mb 3.5in / Mfr. No.: St2000vn001
Call for Availability
Item Number: sea-st2000vn001
Vendor Number: ST2000VN001
Vendor: Seagate - Psg Single
Free shipping on this item
Call for availability
Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for 1- to 8-Bay NAS Systems
- Seagate® NAS HDDs are built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for small NAS systems.
- NASWorks™ technology supports customized error recovery controls, power management and vibration tolerance for optimal performance and reliability in a 1- to 8-bay solution with 20 users or less.
- NAS error recovery controls optimize drive health by helping to ensure drives are not dropped from the NAS and sent into a RAID rebuild.
- Improved vibration tolerance and emission in multi-drive systems with dual-plane balance.
- Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24×7 performance.
- Quiet drive operation enhances customer experience in living room or office environments.
- Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues, or mechanical and electrical breakdowns in a NAS or RAID environment.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST2000VN001|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||ST2000VN001 Network Hard Drive|
|Product Type||Network Hard Drive|
Additional Product Specifications
|Full Product Specifications||Click to view|
|Storage Capacity||2 TB|
Network & Communication
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.18 lb|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|