82in Ledtouch TAA 1920x1080 3yr 5000:1 430nit Dsub DVI HDMI Por / Mfr. No.: Dm82e-Br
- Bring efficiency to the workplace, through enhanced communication and collaboration
- Ready-to-use, All-in-one E-Board Display for Corporate and Educational Organizations
Samsung’s DME-BR (Hand Touch) SMART Signage e-Board offers an advanced alternative to standard analog whiteboards while maintaining the same smooth and natural feel. Compared with projectors and other traditional display technologies, which require expensive upkeep and frequent lamp and filter replacement, Samsung’s e-Board displays are easier to maintain and offer reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
As an all-in-one interactive solution, Samsung DME-BR also eliminates the need to purchase a separate dedicated PC or processing unit on which to run the display’s touch and content management software. Equipped with powerful collaboration tools, the display enables multiple users to share and update content simultaneously. The combination of mobile device compatibility and multi-screen display functionality makes the Samsung e-Board a powerful tool for any productive and collaborative office or classroom, all with less effort and lowered cost.
Key Features / Benefits
- Designed to operate 24/7 Communicate with customers 24/7 with increased durability and reliability.
- Touch screen function with pre-assembled Touch Overlay With its pre-assembled Touch Overlay and a variety of collaboration-enhancing capabilities, the Samsung e-Board makes using a digital display feel easy and natural, offering a smooth and comfortable writing experience.
- The DME-BR display’s hand touch function enables two-point drawing and ten-point touch control, allowing multiple users to select content, make comments or edit text at the same time. This versatility promotes efficiency and productivity by compiling individual feedback into a single source and offering greater visibility to all meeting participants.
- MagicIWB S2 embedded DME-BR’s embedded interactive content management software solution, MagicIWB S2, transforms a traditional meeting into a dynamic presentation experience.
- No external PC required: Set up the display quickly thanks to simplified connectivity, enabling you to use multiple source inputs and USB auto-switching to connect multiple laptops and tablets
- Draw on and save to different sources: Interact with your content and visually expand on your concepts by leveraging the functionality to draw on any source (TV, HDMI, AV, DSUB)
- E-mail sharing: Ensure a high degree of engagement between you and your audience by emailing files or screen captures during presentation.
- New MagicInfo Player S3 Samsung’s MagicInfo Player allows you to manage promotional materials quickly and easily. The latest version, MagicInfo Player S3, offers a range of functions designed to increase convenience and customizability:
- Decorative icons, called Stamps and Stickers, which allow you to modify promotions and prices easily
- The new Dynamic Effects feature, which enables transitions between images, such as fades, fly-outs and zooms
- A library of free fonts
- Extensive Connectivity With a range of input sources, including HDMI, D-Sub, DisplayPort, DVI and USB, Samsung’s e-Board display allows users to access, share and revise content via their own laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Touch USB Source Auto Switching DME-BR displays support automatic touch USB switching, eliminating the need for two different cables to use touch with a notebook PC. Just plug the single touch cable into the display’s USB port, connect the cable to your notebook PC.
- Built-in speaker(10W x 2) Equipped with a built-in speaker, DME-BR further elevates user experience by connecting on-screen content with dynamic sound.
- Wi-Fi Module Embedded Unlike consumer-grade tablets that require a separate router or connection, the DME-BR display comes with embedded Wi-Fi, allowing screen sharing among PCs, tablets and smartphones.
- Magic Clone Simplify installation of multiple displays with the Magic Clone function, which allows users to save settings from one display—such as brightness and contrast—and then copy them to other displays with a USB device.
- Auto source-switching and recovery Displays automatically switch from one content source to another when the original source fails.
|Diagonal Size||82"||Type||120Hz E-LED BLU|
|Resolution||1920 X 1080(FHD)||Pixel Pitch(mm)||0.3135(H) x 0.9405 (V)|
|Active Display Area(mm)||1805.76(H) x 1015.74(V)||Brightness(Typ.)||430 nit|
|Contrast Ratio||5000:1||Viewing Angle(H/V)||178:178|
|Response Time(G-to-G)||8ms||Display Colors||10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion|
|Dynamic C/R||50,000:1||H-Scanning Frequency||30 ~ 81kHZ|
|V-Scanning Frequency||48 ~ 75HZ||Maximum Pixel Frequency||148.5MHz|
|Speaker Type||Built in Speaker(10W + 10W)|
|Input||RGB||Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2|
|Video||Rear: HDMI1, HDMI2, Front Connectivity Box: HDMI3 Component(CVBS Common)|
|Audio||Stereo mini Jack|
|Usb||Rear: USB 2.0 X 1, Touch in X 1, Front Connectivity Box: USB 2.0 X 2, Touch out (USB Upstream)|
|Audio||Stereo mini Jack|
|External Control||RS232C(in/out) thru stereo jack, RJ45|
|External Sensor||IR, Ambient Light|
|Power Supply||AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz|
|Sleep mode||less than 0.5W|
|Off mode||less than 0.5W|
|Dimension (mm)||Set||1911.8 X 1121.7 X 140 (178 Handle)|
|Package||2069 X 1280 X 513|
|Stand Type||Foot Stand (Optional)|
|Media Player Option Type||Embbeded, SBB(Attachable), PIM(Attachable)|
|Bezel Width (mm)||39.9|
|Recommended Usage Hours||24/7|
|Operating Temperature||0.0 ℃ ~ 40.0 ℃||Humidity||10.0 % ~ 80.0 %|
|Key Features||Slim & Light LFD with Built-in MagicInfo Player S3, MagicIWB S2, SSSP 3.0|
|Special Features||Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play, PIP/PBP, Image Rotation, Button Lock, Built In MagicInfo Player S3, MagicIWB S2, Magic Presenter, USB Auto Switching, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, Predefined Template for Vertical Usage, Multi Channel, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player, MagicPresenter|
|Internal Player||Processor||Cortex-A9 1GHz Quad Core CPU|
|On-Chip Cache Memory||L1 (I/D) : 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified) : 1MB|
|Clock Speed||1GHz CPU Quad|
|Main Memory Interface||1.5GB Dual 48bit DDR3-933 (1866MHz)|
|Graphics||2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920x1080. 32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES|
|Storage (FDM)||8GB (2GB Occupied by O/S, 5.35GB Available)|
|Multimedia||Video Decoder - MPEG-1/2, H.264/AVC (Dual) - VC-1, JPEG, PNG,VP8 Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.|
|IO Ports||USB 2.0 x 3, Touch in X 1, Touch out X 2|
|Operating System||Samsung Proprietary OS(VDLinux)|
|Safety||CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1 CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011 PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1 NOM (Mexico ) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1 BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252 NOM(Mexico) : Tuner : NOM-001-SCFI-1993 Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998 KC(Korea) : K 60950-1 EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1 INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1 BSMI(Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1 RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1 CSA (Canada) : cUL UL(USA) : cUL60950-1 TUV (Germany) : CE NEMKO (Norway) : CE|
|EMC||FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A CE (Europe) : EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A KCC/EK (Korea) : Tuner : KN13 / KN20 Tunerless : KN22 / KN24 BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) / CNS14972 (Digital) C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR22:2009 CCC(China) :GB9254-2008 GB17625.1-2012 GOST(Russia/CIS) : GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97 EN55022:2006+A1:2007 EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003|
|Included||Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C(IN) adapter|
|Media Player||SBB(Optional), PIM(Optional)|