RadTech ProCable FireWire M69P 400 to 800
ProCable Specs: Jacket Material: 6-mil Vinyl Shielding: Al-clad Mylar + Braid Cable Length: 1 meter Weight: 65g Bridge the gap between FireWire 400 - 800 devices and computer ports for maximum flexibility.
Product Description: IEEE 1394a/b cable features a 6-pin FireWire male connector at one end and a 9-pin male FireWire 800 connector at the other. The IEEE specification provides total compatibility between the 400mbps and 800mbps busses - which you can now experience for yourself!
Mate all your FireWire devices to virtually any machine with any flavor of powered FireWire ports (Including the new Apple MacBook Pro). RadTech's ProCable M48P allows FireWire 400 and 800 devices to be used on either port: Use a FW400 hard disk drive on a FW800 port, or an 800 disk on a 400 port.
Connect a FW400-based web cam, like the Apple iSight, to your computer's FW800 port to prevent external FW400 HDD data transfer stalls and errors. Or import DV video via your FW800 port with a female 6-pin to male 4-pin adapter (available soon)
- Up to 400 Mb/sec high-speed data transmission rate
- Quad-shielded with dual Mylar foil and braided shield for error-free data transfer
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding for extreme durability
- Hot-Pluggable - No need to power down devices before connecting
- Operate FW-based web cams and Import DV video via FW800 ports
- IEEE Standard 1394a and 1394b data bus compliant
- Fully supports plug and play
- Mac and PC