ProCable: In Ear iPhone Headphones with Microphone and Play/Pause Button- Black on Black
Comfortable and durable audiophile quality in-ear headset with Sound Valve Technology.
Enjoy audiophile grade sound reproduction from your iPhone without sacrificing the ability to make or receive calls and control your music. The ProCable In-Ear Headset provides a clean and focused listening experience by insulating the wearer from outside sound and noise thanks to their super-soft, ear canal sealing ear tips.
The ProCable headset improves on typical isolation-type phones by employing a unique sound valve that opens a pathway in each earpiece to allow ambient sound to enter and be heard when the music volume falls below 40 dB. In simple terms, the sound valve alows you to hear environmental or ambient sounds when your player volume is low or off. As your player volume is increased, the valve closes to keep ambient sounds from spoiling the musical experience. This provides a level of safety as the phones do not have to be removed in order to adequately hear what's around you - simply activate the players pause button and you have immediate ambient recognition.
Machined from solid billet alloy and hard anodized, each ProCable earpiece is a rugged work of art that will withstand years of hard use. Available in black on black or brushed aluminum on white, the ProCable In-Ear Headset provides iPhone users with an exceptional communications experience - you'll discover new dimensions of subtleties and instruments which you've never heard before!
- Affordable, high quality in-ear headset for iPhone
- Super-soft eartips provide hours of comfortable wearing
- Audiophile-grade drivers deliver outstanding sonic performance
- Small diameter audio jack fits iPhone perfectly
- Sound valve technology enhances safety and useability
- Rugged solid billet construction withstands extreme abuse
- Tough, flexible cabling with strain-relieved terminations
- Two pairs of super-soft ear tips included
- Can be worn with cable in front or behind head
- Includes useful clothing clip
- Freq Response (Out): 20 / 17,000 Hz
- Mic Response (In): -55 / -60 dB
- Isolation: 18dB
- Impedence @1kHz: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 113 - 119 dB
- Maximum [Clean] Output: 110 dB/mW
- Cable Length: Avg 1.2m / 46in Asymmetrical
- Connector Type: 4-conductor 3.5mm
- Driver Type / Size: Dynamic / 10mm
- Mic Orientation: Left