- Material: med-durometer molded polyurethane
- Adhesive: Heat-resistant, high-tack acrylic
- Size: Diameter 20mm - Height 2.0mm
- Weight: 0.4g each
- Color: Transparent
Product Description: Pawz replacement equipment feet provide a solid solution for missing, worn or inadequate original equipment feet. Made from transparent Polyurethane and providing 4-8 times the surface area of OEM equipment feet, Pawz ensure that your equipment stays put, even on steeply inclined surfaces. Paws feet utilize a special 5 mil acrylic interface disc coated 2 sides to prevent walking when attached to high-temp surfaces. Pawz go on in seconds and provide a 1.3mm cooling boost over Apple OEM notebook feet.
Pawz provide a great solution for all electronic components including: notebook computers, printers, scanners, external hard disks, etc. RadTech Pawz protect work surfaces and furniture from scratches and scuffs from equipment bottoms too! Each Pawz pack includes 9 feet which can be used to replace, or in conjunction with a notebook computer's original feet. Simply peel each Pawz from its backing strip, position and firmly press onto a clean surface - a cleaning wipe is included!
Pawz ensure items stay in place better on your work surface compared to most original feet and run cooler due to a 1.3mm height increase.
- Works with all notebooks and other peripherals
- printers, scanners, ext. HDD's, monitors, TV's etc.
- Replace missing, worn or damaged equipment feet
- generous surface area assures positive retention.
- Provides very high grip
- allows equipment to be used on steeply inclined surfaces.
- Low-profile design minimizes risk of knocking Pawz feet off.
- Transparent polyurethane feet protect and won't mark work surfaces.
- Increases cooling by raising equipment slightly - 1.3mm.