PLEASE NOTE: Includes one unit only.
Light up every step you take. Sleek and weatherproof, they are designed to easily slip on your heel and stay out of the way. Each package contains one safety light.
Early morning and evening hours are often the only time busy people can fit in a run or a bike ride. For others, that's when they walk to and from work or stroll with the dog. Either way it’s dark, and low visibility can make it a dangerous time to be out and about.
Night owls and 4id founders, Ron Biron and Rodger Bailey, strive to keep active people safe at dawn, dusk, or late at night with 4id light bands. The bands are a great addition to regular exercise gear and slip on easily with no extra bulk. Simply wrap the Spurz around the heel of your sneaker, the Armz around your bicep, or the PowerWrapz to your helmet and toggle between flashing or continuous light options with the press of a button. Depending on the mode, the two replaceable coin batteries can last approximately 80-100 hours.
Weatherproof too, these ultra bright LEDs are ideal for any kind of weather.
- Made of Silicone
- Care instructions: Hand-wash only
- Great for any activity in the dark
- Sleek design that conveniently slides over the heel of your shoe
- Won't bounce around: Sits snuggly on the heel
- Two illuminating options: Steady or flash setting
- 100 hours of flashing operation
- 70 hours of steady operation
- Made in China
- Batteries included and replaceable. Uses standard camera batteries (CR2032)
- Fits shoe widths 2.4" to 3.3" / 6 to 8.5cm
- Weight: 1.1 oz / 31 g