Used Apple MacBook Air Dual-Core Intel Core i7/1.7 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal Solid State Drive
- External SuperDrive available separately
- Airport Extreme and Bluetooth installed
- Intel HD 5000 1.5GB Shared Graphics
- 11.6in. Display
- OS 10.8.5 (does not include iLife) installed
- MacBookAir6.1-i7: Apple Model No. equivalent: MD712LL/A
The specific variables included in this computer are listed above. Below are the general specifications common to all Macs of this generation.
- Model Identifier: MacBookAir6,1
- RAM: 4 or 8 GB on the motherboard
- Display resolution: 1366x768
- Supports an external display at a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- Thunderbolt Digital Video Output
- Display Modes: Dual display extended, video mirroring and AirPlay Mirroring
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0 standard
- Trackpad: Multi-Touch trackpad
- Built-in Battery
- Built-in 720p FaceTime HD Camera
- Maximum OS: Latest to date
Things to know about a used Mac Laptop:
Be Sure to Back Up!
Each used Mac comes with a 120-day warranty, plus these additional benefits:
First, if it arrives and isn't working as it should ("DOA" is definied as within 72 hours of receipt), we'll send you a return shipping label and replace it at our expense (some conditions may apply). Second, if at any time during the first 60 days after the purchase of a pre-owned Mac you wish to send it back for any reason, we'll credit you the current sale price for the item toward the purchase of anything else we sell (less a $50 deductible. Limit one exchange per customer). Note that warranty covers repair and return only after the DOA period. Replacement within 60 days is only guaranteed with the $50 deductible.
For more information on our used Macs, check out our Used Mac FAQ
- We pre-install the Operating System version as noted in the specs above. If a different OS is desired or required, please contact one of our sales representatives, as sometimes the OS upgrade paths can be tricky or have issues you should be made aware of ahead of time. Also take note of the Maximum OS the machine is capable of running, listed above.
- If you're not familiar with this specific model of Mac, it's a good idea to check the System Requirements for the software you will be using.
- While built-in batteries have been rated for anywhere between 7-9 hours of use by Apple, actual results will vary considerably depending on how you use the laptop. In addition, those ratings for brand new batteries are always of course very optimistic. We test each unit to ensure it will provide at least 2-3 hours of normal use, but while our customers often experience longer battery times, they just can't be guaranteed.
- A power cable is included, but please note that it is not guaranteed to be the original Apple power cable. Original additional video and connecting cables are not included (we don't always get them with our trades), but are available for individual sale, either new or used. Talk to one of our experts to make sure you get everything you need!