Used / Refurbished Apple Power Mac G5 PCI-X/2.0 GHz Dual Processor
- 8 GB of RAM
- 200 GB internal ATA drive
- internal SuperDrive
- no keyboard
- NVIDIA GeForceFX 5200 Ultra 64MB Video
- OS 10.4.11 installed
- Classic Installed
The Power Macintosh G5 represents Apple's long-running tower style with its anodized aluminum alloy case, extensive cooling features, and its introduction to 64-bit processing. Used Power Mac G5s (some resellers call them reseller refurbished Power Macs) are in high demand due to their expandability and speed, especially with pre-Intel based software.
General Specifications of this model:
- PowerPC 970 G5 processor
- PC3200 DDR RAM. Must be installed in pairs. Max: 8 GB in eight RAM slots
- Single and dual display support, with support up to 1920x1200
- 3 USB 2.0 Ports, 2 FireWire 400 ports and 1 FireWire 800 port
- 1 ea. 133MHz 64-bit PCI-X Expansion slots, 2 ea. 100MHz 64-bit slot, one AGP slot for video card
- Two 3.5" hard drive bays
- Airport and Bluetooth slots
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base T
- Maximum OS: Mac OS X 10.5.8
Things to know about a used Mac:
- We pre-install the Operating System version as noted in the specs above. If a different OS is desired or required, please contact one of our sales representatives, as sometimes the OS upgrade paths can be tricky or have issues you should be made aware of ahead of time. Also take note of the Maximum OS the machine is capable of running, listed above.
- OS restore discs are not included with the Mac, but may be purchased separately.
- If you're not familiar with this specific model of Mac, it's a good idea to check the System Requirements for the software you will be using.
- Note that any mouse and/or keyboard listed may not be an Apple-branded keyboard
Be Sure to Back Up!
Each used Mac comes with a 120-day warranty, plus these additional benefits:
First, if it arrives and isn't working as it should ("DOA" is definied as within 72 hours of receipt), we'll send you a return shipping label and replace it at our expense (some conditions may apply). Second, if at any time during the first 60 days after the purchase of a pre-owned Mac you wish to send it back for any reason, we'll credit you the current sale price for the item toward the purchase of anything else we sell (less a $50 deductible. Limit one exchange per customer). Note that warranty covers repair and return only after the DOA period. Replacement within 60 days is only guaranteed with the $50 deductible.
For more information on our used Macs, check out our Used Mac FAQ