1700 Long Hard Case Black W/Foam 35.75x13.5x5.25 3 Piece Foam Se / Mfr. No.: 1700-000-110
- Pelican cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring.
- Pelican cases come standard with an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve which releases built up air pressure while keeping water out.
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
- Single folding front handle
- Stainless steel ball-bearing wheels
Pelican Protector Cases are made with Copolymer Polypropylene, using an open cell core and solid wall construction, which is stronger and lighter that the competion. You can tell it's a Pelican case by the distinctive "twin-ribbed" top surface. Stainless steel pins are used for hinges and handles. The new Double-Throw latches are much easier to open.
|Manufacturer||Pelican Products, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1700-000-110|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.pelican.com|
|Product Name||1700 Long Case with Foam|
|Product Type||Shipping Case|
|Volume Capacity||11 gal|
|Weight (Approximate)||16.98 lb|
|Certifications & Standards|