Padlette Tablet Holder - Gray
Padlette is a tablet hand strap that makes holding a tablet with one hand easy. Stretch the silicone over two opposing corners, and one-handed interaction becomes natural. Even gesturing or walking along, Padlette stays put.
Tablets make technology more mobile, so they’re prone to being dropped. We cover them with cases hoping to minimize the damage. But Padlette takes a different approach, giving you more mobility while minimizing the risk of dropping.
Founder Hank Baker was camping when he realized how hard it is to hold a tablet while sitting or moving. Inspired by the way painters hold a palette, Hank came up with the design and the name.
Designed to fit most major tablets, Padlette even fits over a case. You can choose which top corner to hook it on to, with a simple design that makes it a snap to attach and remove.
The Padlette is a secure, one-handed handle for your tablet. It makes it easier to work with and hold on to, and makes it much less likely that you'll drop it.
- Materials: silicone
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and soap, pat dry
- Will fit over all full-size +/- 10 inch tablets, even stretches over tablet cases, covers, and shells
- Versatile: hold it the way you want to, numerous hand positions
- Secure and reliable way to hold your tablet with one hand
- Multi-functional universal holder, grip, handle for largetablets
- Durable silicone is non-skid
- Lightweight and easy to pack and take anywhere
- Universal design accommodates many different makes and models, including the iPad, iPad Air, and other 10" tablets
- Made in Vietnam
- Dimensions: 9" X 4.3" X 0.03"
- Weight: 0.08 lbs