Accountedge For Mac Includes Network Edition / Mfr. No.: MEUAM
The easy to use business, payroll and time billing software, designed specifically for a Mac. With AccountEdge you can capture more business information, automate more of your processes and have greater control over your cash flow.
- Mac accounting software with an edge: Some people want more from their accounting software. More features, more benefits - more flexibility and they want it on Mac.
- MYOB AccountEdge delivers this in spades. Just like FirstEdge it comes with an intuitive Mac styled Command Centre and other fundamentals like Apple Script support.
- It's also ideal for more complex requirements like payroll and time billing.
Manage employee payroll:
AccountEdge makes doing the payroll easier. You can quickly generate reports on PAYG withholdings, superannuation, leave deductions, allowances and bonuses.
You can even double check that employee pays are correct before processing weekly, fortnightly or monthly pays. Whether you pay by set hours or by timesheets, AccountEdge has your obligations covered.
Bill for your time, down to the last minute:
- When it comes to your business, planning is everything.
- AccountEdge's time billing features give you the ability to track the details of every job you do - including non-hourly services and expenses. So no matter what, you'll know about every task performed and exactly how profitable each job is.
Stay AOK with the ATO:
AccountEdge calculates GST on a cash or accrual basis (whichever is right for you) and gives you everything you need to prepare the BAS and manage State payroll tax.
Import your bank and credit card statements from online banking and AccountEdge will also reconcile any matching transactions - making hours of painful data entry a thing of the past.
Smarter ways to manage jobs, customers and suppliers:
AccountEdge automatically synchronises with your iCal and includes MobileMe backup, giving you access to all your contacts at the click of a button.
That way you can email purchase orders, quotes, invoices and remittance advices to customers and suppliers directly from the software itself - a real timesaver!
Processor; PowerMac G5 or Intel
Mac OS X v.10.4, v.10.5 or v.10.6
500 MB of available space for program installation
35 MB additional space for each company file
1 GB RAM
100 Base T or Gigabit TCP/IP Ethernet Network
1024x768 screen resolution running thousands of colors
Internet connection for accessing MYOB Help and e-features
Web browser such as Safari or Firefox
Apple QuickTime 5.0 or later
PDF viewer such as Preview or Adobe Reader
Microsoft Word 2004 or Word 2008 for Mac
Microsoft Excel 2004 or Excel 2008 for Mac
(UNIX File System) formatted hard drives are not supported