- Raises notebook screen height to eye level for better ergonomics (5.9 inches)
- Tilt design brings screen closer and improves airflow around laptop
- Single piece aluminum design provides solid stability
- Aluminum panel acts as a heat sink to cool laptop
- Cable organizer behind routes wires neatly
- Compatible with Apple Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and other laptops with depths less than 10.4 inches
- Keyboard stash clears up desk area when not in use
- Sand-blasted and silver anodized finish matches Apple notebooks
Rain Design mStand is a versatile desktop solution for your notebook. It transforms your notebook into a fully functional and ergonomic desktop solution. Designed to be used in conjuction with an external keyboard, mStand creates better user ergonomics.
mStand elevates the notebook screen (6 inches) to eye level to promote better upright posture. This is key to avoiding long-term strains and nagging aches associated with a prolonged bad sitting posture.
Patented Tilted Design
The slight slope of the mStand has many benefits. It brings the notebook screen nearer to the user. It points the edges of the notebook down towards the desk. This makes it unintrusive during usage. Finally, the tilt allows more comfortable direct notebook keyboard usage when necessary.
The all-aluminum material enables the mStand to serve as a heat sink. Aluminum’s high heat conductivity first draws heat away from the notebook. It then cools by facilitating better air flow and convection all around the notebook. A cooler notebook is also a much quieter notebook as it reduces the chances of the notebook’s internal fan kicking in.
Unclutter Your Desktop
The mStand frees up space on the desktop. The external keyboard can be tucked under the mStand when it is no longer in use. The rear cable management hole hides away unsightly wires and prevents the cable ends from dropping to the floor.
- All Apple Macbooks (Pro/Air/Retina)
- Notebooks less than 10.4 inches in depth