Moshi Cardette 3 Ultra-High Speed Media Card Reader
- Transfers data at USB 3.0 speeds, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
- Supports Ultra-High Speed (UHS-I) memory cards, 3x faster than Class 10.
- Supports UDMA 7 (Ultra Direct Memory Access) CF cards with speeds up to 100MB/s.
- Integrated cable and dual-port USB 3.0 hub.
Cardette 3 is Moshi's 3rd generation multi-card reader based on the latest USB 3.0 and Ultra-High Speed (UHS-I) technologies. Ideal for both professionals and enthusiasts, Cardette 3 can significantly reduce wait times when downloading photos and videos to your computer. Utilizing the most advanced controllers, Cardette 3 supports the latest high performance memory cards such as CF and SDHC/XC cards following UHS-I specifications. Cardette 3 conveniently links to your Mac/PC via USB 3.0 with its integrated cable and does not require an external power adapter. As an added bonus, it also acts as a dual-port USB 3.0 hub and provides a greater choice in connectivity options. Backwards-compatible with existing USB 2.0 technology, Cardette 3 is one of the very few future-proof card readers available today supporting a wide variety of memory card formats such as CompactFlash (CF Type I), all series of Memory Stick (MS, MS Duo, MS PRO Duo), M2, MultiMediaCard (MMC), SecureDigital (SD), micro SD/TF, eXtremeDigital (xD-Picture), SecureDigital High Capacity (SDHC), SecureDigital eXtended Capacity (SDXC) as well as the latest SDHC/XC UHS-I memory cards. Adapter required for miniSD.
State of the art card reader with SDXC + USB 3.0 hub
- USB 3 Card reader that works with CF, Sd Micro SD as well as other SD card types.
- The Moshi Cardettes sleek design and integrated hidden USB cable make it a sleek stylish and practical option for moving media files from one device to another.
- Utilizing the most advanced controllers, Cardette 3 supports high performance memory cards such as CF and SDHC/XC.
- As an added bonus, it also acts as a dual-port USB 3.0 hub.
- This allows you to charge a phone, or even connect a wired keyboard.