Have a computer or graphics card with a Mini DisplayPort video output interface and want to use your existing DVI interface display?
No problem, the VisionTek Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter offers an active Plug and Play self-powered video conversion solution with dual-link resolutions up to 2560 x 1440 (WQHD). Use it to mirror your display to another monitor, or extend your desktop to increase your workspace.
Saves money…no need to purchase a Mini DisplayPort-capable display!
Owners of Mac notebook, iMac, and Mac mini computers as well as PCs computers with Mini DisplayPort ports used to have to buy a Mini DisplayPort monitor to use with their machine. Thanks to this adapter, any existing DVI-D display can be used including the Apple Cinema Display. This adapter is great for PC gamers too as it enables the use of DVI displays with high performance graphics cards.
- Compatible with most graphics card and computers with Mini DisplayPort output.
- Allows for wide-ranging use.
- Adapts a Mini DisplayPort output to a DVI-D output.
- Enables use of an existing DVI-D Dual and Single Link monitor or display.
- Supports up to 32-bit color for billions of colors.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity technology.
- Enables connection of multiple monitors.
- Up to 2560 x 1440 resolution (WQHD) @ 32-bit.
- For all HD-TV resolutions including 1080p video.
- No external power supply needed.
- Plug and Play.
- No software to install.
VisionTek Active Mini DisplayPort™ to Dual Link DVI converter is a new generation Mini DisplayPort™ to Active Dual Link DVI converter that receives both video and audio streams from an upstream DisplayPort Source link and converts to a Dual Link DVI output. The Mini DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link adapter lets you connect your DisplayPort video source to any DVI-D display, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort-capable monitor. The Mini DisplayPort adapter offers an active conversion and easy connectivity directly without any external power input and is able to handle full dual-link resolutions (up to 2560×1600). Use it to mirror your display to another monitor, or extend your desktop to increase your workspace.