Lexmark 110-120v Letter Fuser Kit Type 5 / Mfr. no.: 40X8016
Focused 100% on printing solutions and services, lexmark puts leading-edge technology into every part
• Lexmark’s worldwide reach ensures dependable parts support whenever and wherever it is needed
• Ongoing investments in technology and product performance result in parts that you can depend on
• As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Lexmark is a qualified and expert parts resource, providing peace-of-mind for customers and service providers
• All parts are backed by warranties from Lexmark, a financially sound, global corporation that will be here for the long term
Quality & Reliability
• Lexmark designs Genuine OEM Parts to work effectively and safely in the broadest range of conditions
• Lexmark parts are tested to rigorous quality standards before going into production
• ISO 9001 certified processes assure tightly controlled manufacturing criteria for consistent parts quality and performance
• Lexmark quality assurance processes lead to continuing improvements throughout the product life-cycle
• With genuine OEM parts specifically designed for their Lexmark printers, customers are assured of optimum printer performance
• The dependability of Genuine Lexmark Parts provides confidence to the Service Provider
• Lexmark parts help prevent printer failures, reducing device downtime and eliminating the need for a costly second service visit
• Genuine Lexmark parts can have updated engineering changes and improvements that may not exist in non-OEM parts
• Customers have greater confidence in genuine OEM parts which are specifically designed for their Lexmark printer
The operator panel displays the message 80 “Replace maintenance kit” at required maintenance intervals. You must replace the fuser at this interval to maintain the print quality and reliability of the printer.
Check the 2 digit type code on the fuser, or check Device Information using the embedded web server or the menus page for a replacement part number.
There are multiple warnings to indicate that the fuser is nearing end of life and that a maintenance kit is required, including error codes 80.0x, 80.1x, and 80.2x. If you receive error code 80.3x, the fuser has reached its rated life and the printer stops until a maintenance kit is installed. You must install the correct Fuser Maintenance Kit for the type of fuser that is installed in the printer.
Part #: 40X8016 is compatible with: