240gb SATA 2.5in Mlc G3hs Enterprise Value Ssd / Mfr. No.: 00aj400
New IBM 120 GB, 240 GB, 480 GB, and 800 GB solid-state drives (HDDs) are next-generation Enterprise Value SSDs for System x® that are engineered for greater performance and endurance in a cost-effective design and to support a broader set of workloads. These affordable, high performance SSDs support a broad range of data center application workloads; from read-intensive to mixed workloads of up to 70% read 30% write.
- All capacities are offered in 1.8-inch, 2.5-inch, and 3.5-inch options.
- 20nm MLC NAND flash technology delivers up to 65,000 4K random read IOPS and up to 35,000 4K random write IOPS.
- Sequential bandwidth ranges up to 440 MBps read and 375 MBps write.
- Endurance extends up to 2.4 DWPD for five years.
- Advanced power loss functionality features both data at rest protection and data in flight protection.
- Enterprise data path protection includes single-bit error detection and correction, as well as double-bit error detection.
- Rigorous testing through the ServerProven® program instills confidence that your storage subsystem is compatible and will function reliably.
|Manufacturer||Lenovo Group Limited|
|Manufacturer Part Number||00AJ400|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/|
|Product Name||240 GB SATA 2.5" MLC G3HS Enterprise Value SSD for IBM System x|
|Product Type||Solid State Drive|
|Storage Capacity||240 GB|
|Features||Data at Rest Protection|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||440 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||375 MB/s|
|Random 4KB Read||65000IOPS|
|Random 4KB Write||35000IOPS|
Network & Communication
|Weight (Approximate)||2.56 oz|
|Compatibility||IBM System x Rack Servers|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|