Kensington ClickSafe Master Access Keyed Twin Laptop Lock
The Kensington ClickSafe Master Access Keyed Twin Laptop Lock is designed for effortless protection of computers, peripherals and your business's most important data. Locks attach to hardware in a single step. Just one click and it's secure. There's no need for employees to insert a key or follow multiple steps. ClickSafe combines a cable made from superior materials with a tamper-proof disc-style lock to deliver the strongest security available in a cable lock.
- Security in one step-simplified design protects computers and peripherals with a click
- Watch employee compliance rates rise! ClickSafe makes security effortless
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near-impenetrable protection
- Super-strong steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Attaches to laptops, external hard drives or other peripherals via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
- Master access keying protects multiple computers and peripherals with a single master key for the utmost in control
- Lock heads measure 12.7mm wide by 31.5mm long
- Dual one click lock heads: 3 rotational degrees of freedom
- Disc style keying - highly pick resistant
- Cables: 5 ft (1.524m) and 8 in (203mm) long, 5mm thick, carbon strengthened
ClickSafe Master Access Keyed Twin Laptop Lock is backed by the Kensington Limited Lifetime Warranty.