Kensington Memory Foam Seat Rest For Comfort / Mfr. No.: 82024
The Kensington Memory Foam Seat Rest is made of temperature- and pressure-sensitive foam that dissipates pressure while gently molding to your body shape. The leather-like bottom cover reduces movement on the chair and the cotton/polyester fabric cover is removable and washable.
- High-density memory foam (viscoelastic) provides maximum support to help relieve back discomfort.
- Temperature and pressure-sensitive foam molds to the body's contours.
- Unlike gels and foams, memory foam contains virtually no pressure points.
- Originally developed by NASA to relieve pressure on astronauts during liftoff.
- Seat rest features leather like bottom to reduce movement on chair.
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||L82024|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.acco.com|
|Product Name||Memory Foam Seat Rest|
|Packaged Quantity||1 / Pack|
|Product Type||Seat Rest|