Kensington 64068F MicroSaver Notebook Lock and Security Cable
- 6-foot cable made of steel-composite with a carbon, tempered-steel core and patented T-bar lock to provide the most secure connection to security slot
- Wide range of compatibility--laptops, monitors, and any device with a Kensington security slot - the industry standard
- One piece design for ease of use - no little pieces to lose or misplace with this computer lock
- No screws, brackets or glue for installation of this computer lock - no changes to your computer
- Packaging may vary - regardless of packaging, product is the same
Deter thieves from stealing your notebook and the personal information on it. Patented T-bar locking mechanism and super-strong carbon tempered steel cable provide maximum protection that attaches to the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices. Secure, protect and lock down your computer and leave it safe.
The Kensington Microsaver notebook lock and security lock is 6 feet in length designed using a 5.5mm thick, super-strong, steel composite cable with a carbon tempered steel core. Its built-in defense system guards against lock tampering. The lock is easy to install and can be used to secure your laptop in the office or when traveling.
The lock features a sleek styling and design won't block notebook ports or lift a notebook off the desk. Custom keying options are available in a master access, shared access, or supervisor-only access and includes 2 keys and a rubber cable tie for cable management.