Kanex iAdapt VGA Cable - 10FT (Single Cable Solution For Mac to Projectors) / Mfr. No.: MDPVGA10FT
The Kanex Mini DisplayPort to VGA cable is a premium grade cable engineered to connect your Mini DisplayPort equipped Mac to a VGA enabled display, projector or a computer monitor. It's the perfect single cable solution that supports sharp resolutions from your Mini DisplayPort output to VGA. This cable is designed with portability in mind. It's lightweight and easy to carry wherever you go.
Ideal for schools, universities and corporate environments
Maximize your performance in presenting lectures or office presentations by extending or mirroring your Mac desktop with ease and simplicity. This cable delivers crisp resolution with vivid colors.
With 10 ft. (3m) length the iAdapt VGA cable provides the flexibility in extending your desktop content from anywhere - home, office or on the road. Connect any display that uses VGA with this lengthy cable.
Single cable solution
One cable means less clutter and fewer cables to connect to your device. High flexibility and low bend radius allows compact connectors to fit neatly under any constricted or tightly spaced areas.
- Input Connector: Mini DisplayPort
- Output Connector: VGA
- Resolutions: Full HD 1080p @ 60Hz (1920x1080)
- Thunderbolt: Compatible with Thunderbolt port
- Channel Speed: Supports up to 2.25Gbps per channel
- Function: Mini DisplayPort to VGA. This cable is NOT bi-directional
- Cable Length: 10 Feet (3 Meters)
- Warranty: Limited Warranty: 1-Year Parts & Labor