JunoJumper - Blue
Cell phone-sized ultra-powerful battery pack. Recharge your cell, jumpstart your car. You’ll always have power.
The JunoJumper is a portable battery pack, with enough power to jumpstart most 4- or 6-cylinder cars. 12 volts, 300 amps, all in a pack roughly the size of a cell phone (and it charges those, too).
The JunoJumper was plugged it into a long-idle Mercedes SUV. Fired right up.
There was no need for extra cables, because JunoJumper comes with a set. It also comes with an innovative SMARTec cable that indicates when your car is ready to jump. Plus there’s a LED-light to help operate in the dark, if you weren’t lucky enough to kill your battery during daylight.
The JunoJumper includes a USB port as well. Use it to bring your phones and tablets back to life. Obviously, it's up to the task. As for charging the JunoJumper itself? That can be done with a car charger, or via the included micro-USB cord. It’s like a circle of power.
- Materials: abs, Lithium Polymers Battery
- Small, portable car jumper, 6000mAh
- Built in LED flashlight
- Comes with SMARTec cables
- Cables have indicators that tell you if the car is ready or not to jump, and include a boost button to jump start completely dead batteries
- 12 volts of power at peak 300 amps can jump most V4-V6 engines (anything with a 12v battery)
- Features a USB 5V 2.1A output
- Comes with car charger and micro-USB cable
- Made in China
- Dimensions: Battery: 5.2" x 2.9" x 0.5"; Cables: 14" long
- Weight: Battery: 0.45 lbs; Cables: 0.41 lbs
Note: Do not try jumping vehicles that require more than 300 amps of power, such as V8 trucks or diesel trucks, as it may be harmful to the JunoJumper battery.
Should not be used on higher than 3.5 L engine
Note 2: Not Recommended for use in wet conditions, use at your own discretion.